Monday, May 31, 2010

My Game Camera is Still on the Job

I recently put out a game camera just to see what animals might show up. I placed some fruit that was getting a little to ripe for us to eat in a pile and placed the camera where anything that might come to the fruit would have its picture taken. I also placed some bobcat call lure on the stick you see in the picture to draw any predator that might come downwind of the camera. Here are a few of the shots the camera took. All the animals came at night, dusk or dawn which I attribute to the heat. I plan on keeping a camera out even in the off season so that we can see what animals are on our place. The pictures are dated June but it should be a 5 for May, the camera somehow got set ahead a month. Someday I will figure out how to set it back. :)

I am also including a couple of pictures of two Great Horned Owl Eyasses we found in a wooded area. They are still covered in down but can fly quite well.
Hope you enjoy the pictures, Wild Ed

















Remember to click on comments below to leave a comment or read the comments from other readers

No comments: