Monday, March 5, 2012

West Texas by Wyman Meinzer

A good friend sent me the following video in an email this week.  I had seen it before but some how these pictures make my spirt soar and bring back memories of being in West Texas.  I just had to share them with you.  For those of you that know West Texas you will understand my feelings, the rest of you will get a glimpse into the soul of West Texas.
Wyman Meinzer is one of those people that speaks through the lens of his cameras.  Being an amateur photographer I have studied his work for years and enjoyed the wildlife and scenes of Texas he has shared with us. I have dedicated this week’s blog to his video of West Texas pictures as the music and pictures show some of the reasons that many of us are so drawn to this State and feel such a close connection to the land and wildlife. Take a few moments to enjoy the pictures of Wyman Meinzer and the music of Doug Smith. If you get the chance get out and see some of West Texas for yourself. Wild Ed



Before you play the video scroll down to the playlist at the very bottom of this page and hit the speaker icon to mute my playlist music or just turn it off so you can hear Doug Smith's music that accompanies Wyman's pictures. I would also suggest you click on the full screen icon right after starting the video so you can see the pictures as large as possible. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Wild Ed



Wyman Meinzer's West Texas from Wyman Meinzer on Vimeo.

No comments: