Monday, May 9, 2011

The Game Camera Addiction Continues



My brother just emailed me some pictures off one of the game cameras up at our place in Lampasas. It has become an addiction to see what has come in for feed or water and what critters we captured a picture of over the last few days. I included a picture my brother’s camera took of my truck as it drove past his feeder to remind you guys that these cameras make great security cameras during the off season or anytime you want to see who or what is coming on your place. I have started putting one in a shrub at the house to take pictures of what goes on when we are away from home. I have even set one to capture a frontal shot of every vehicle that comes in our gate. They make excellent surveillance cameras for the money. We are not seeing any predators except for the masked corn bandits and they will get a reprieve until deer season starts. If you have any game cam pictures you would like us to see be sure and email them to me as I know everyone else likes to see what other’s capture with their cameras. Remember to keep feed and water flowing during this drought as the critters are having a hard time making a living, Wild Ed

















1 comment:

Albert A Rasch said...

Wild Ed,

I always enjoy trail cam pictures, nothing set up, just pictures of critters doing what they do! Thanks for sharing!

Oh and by the way, I just posted a great interview with a new and upcoming bowyer Michael Lee of Stickbow Archery, maker of custom handmade traditional bows.
I can’t wait to do a review of his takedown survival bow!

Best regards,
Albert “Afghanus” Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles™
Extreme Wild Boar Hunting in Florida!