Sunday, November 21, 2010

Remington Big Horn Backpack at Walmart









I ran across what looks like a really good buy on a Remington Big Horn backpack the other day in Walmart for $29.99. They also carry several other Remington Packs and accessories. I also liked the fact that you can purchase additional pouches that strap on to the Big Horn Pack in the same camo pattern. Not all Walmarts carry them and I have seen them in other stores for double the price so I would think they are a special buy. I have embedded a youtube review that you might want to watch. You may need to scroll down to my playlist at the bottom of the page and pause the music or mute so you can hear the video. This backpack may not equal a top of the line $100.00 plus priced backpack, but for my day to day hunting and photography trips it should do the job. If you have one please leave your opinion of the pack in the comments below. I will report back on how my new one works out. For now it sure is a nice camo print and looks good on my back. Have a great Thanksgiving and count your many blessings, Wild Ed















Remember to click on comments below to leave a comment or read the comments from other readers

No comments: