Friday, July 24, 2009

Some Good Outdoor Blog Sites

Besides writing articles for my own blog I enjoy reading other Outdoor blogger's articles. There are a lot of good writers out there with valuable information for those of us that spend time in the bush. Some of my favorites are listed in my blog list in the left hand column on this page. My fellow blogging buddy Albert Rasch over at the The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles has put together links to some great blogs that I want to pass on to all of you. Check them out at the link below and see what you think.
Wild Ed
http://trochronicles.blogspot.com/2009/07/july-outdoor-bloggers-rally.html

1 comment:

Albert A Rasch said...

Well thank you Wild Ed,

I was just about to forward it to you this evening, so when you get it, just cut and paste it right here!

(On your blog I mean, not the comments!)

Best Regards,
Albert A Rasch
The Outfitters Chronicles: J Scott Croner Part I
Hunting Trophy