Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Texas Hunting Future

























Kayli congrats on a great first Buck


Many of us are so caught up in our own world we sometimes forget how important it is to take a kid hunting. I am so thankful to those that took the time to share their time with me in the outdoors and went to the trouble to teach me hunting skills. I will never forget my first buck and the pride I felt showing it off to anyone that would look. I also will never forget the first deer each of my daughters took and how proud they were. One daughter even carried the heart to show and tell at school and then it was used in the science class. Can't you see that happening in today's schools. I was sent an email picture of my great niece's first buck today and it brought back a lot of first deer memories through the years. I have been fortunate to be involved in a lot of people's first deer hunts and I can assure you I got as much from the hunt as the person doing the shooting. Take a kid out hunting and create a lifetime memory for them and you. I promise you it's worth it.
Good Hunting, Wild Ed

Megan you will always be my little hunter. Love, Dad














No comments: