Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Taurus PT-111 Millennium G2



My  previous article about the Taurus PT-111 Millennium G2 generated a lot of questions to me about the gun and a lot of responses about past Taurus guns that had problems.  All brands of guns have problems and recalls.  I just reported what I see on this particular model.  I have no problem carrying this firearm for self defense nor in letting my wife carry it.  The more I shoot it the more I like it.  I have included another link to a review done by Shooting Illustrated and you can google up lots of other reviews.  I hope this gun is an example of what we can expect from Taurus in the future.  In the end you put up your money and pick the weapon you have confidence in, this time I just didn't have to put up as much money.  Wild Ed

http://www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2016/1/5/taurus-pt-111-millennium-g2/

No comments: