Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Texas Red Snapper Trip a Success




A good friend of mine was fortunate to get away and take a day trip with family for Snapper and Kings out of Port Aransas with Dolphin Docks.  Along on the trip were his cousin, brother, and one of his sons.  The guys had a great trip and were able to catch limits all around.  Since I did not get to go along I am just waiting to be invited to the cookout.  If you get a chance to take a fishing trip the Dolphin Docks group are the ones to book with.  I have been out with them through the years and recommend them highly.  I also pay for my trips just like you so who I go with is very important to me.  This crew works hard to put you on fish and help you catch fish.  Here is a link to my Tuna Trip with Dolphin Docks. Wild Ed

Left to right:  Alan Flint, Karl Oestreich, Tim Oestreich and Blake Oestreich

No comments: