Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Easiest and Best Cake You Ever Made



Every once in a while I throw together a recipe and it becomes a favorite.  The other day we had company coming by and nothing really to offer them.  I decided to throw together a quick bundt cake for dessert.  I only had a yellow cake mix and that did not sound real appealing so I started looking through the pantry to see what else I had.  There was a can of peach pie filling so I decided to throw that into the yellow cake mix.  I added three eggs and the half a stick of butter in the tray in the icebox.  I melted the half stick of butter, cracked the three eggs and stirred that into the bowl with the cake mix and can of peach pie filling.  I just stirred it together with a spoon and added a few shakes of apple pie spice and poured it into a greased bundt cake pan.  It was baked for around 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick came out clean.  This made the most wonderful light moist cake I think I have ever eaten.  I have now made it five times using a different flavor of pie filling each time.  All were very good but the peach is still our favorite.  For a quick easy no icing cake with lots of flavor you can't beat it.  Try it and tell me what you think, Wild Ed


Easy Peach Bundt Cake

1 yellow cake mix
1 can peach pie filling
3 eggs
1/2 stick of butter
Apple Pie Spice

Melt the butter and stir the butter, eggs and pie filling into the cake mix.  Add about 3 shakes of apple pie spice and pour into a greased bundt cake pan.  Bake for around 30 minutes at 350 degrees until a toothpick comes out clean.  Be sure and let it cool long enough to come out of the bundt pan clean.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

ChileFarmer said...

Man, you gotta know I am up for that recipe, Thanks. That is why I am bigger round than I am tall. I need to eat more grow taller. Bill