Sunday, January 5, 2014

Chase Catches His First Buck


 
My Goddaughter Misty and her husband Salem sent me this picture of their seven year old son Chase and his first buck.  You can tell by the smile on his face that Chase is a proud hunter and hooked for life.  Chase took the Menard County buck with a .257 Roberts from 62 yards and made the shot off shooting sticks all by himself.  Chase continues the proud tradition of deer hunting that has been passed down in this family for generations.  Salem along with Misty’s father, Ken, and I have been on many an adventure together.  I hope we have a few more adventures left to go.  Chase congratulations on a great first buck, I am sure many of my readers will be jealous.  I hope you have many more successful hunts in the future, just remember to take Uncle Ed along sometime, Wild Ed

No comments: