Sunday, October 5, 2008

Texas English Springer Spaniel Wanted



I thought some of you might know of a litter or someone that will be breeding in the future.

I am looking for an English Springer Spaniel from field or hunting bloodlines. I want to find a male pup that I can acquire in the 7th week. I require the tail be docked to hunting lengths and prefer a lot of liver color on the dog. Along with flushing for the hawk and blood trailing I will also use the dog to hunt dove sitting at ponds and field and find the mostly white dogs too flashy. I am not looking for a high dollar field trial dog just good hunting blood. The dog will also be a companion for my wife and I and needs to be from gentle stock. I am located in Central Texas and wish to find a pup within a day's drive or someone that is coming to Texas and can bring a pup with them. I can be contacted by clicking on the Email link at the top left side of this page.
Thanks, Wild Ed

No comments: